CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dance, Dance!

Today, Cori started dance class. She has been so excited. The first thing she said when she woke up this morning was, "Is today my dance class yet?" She got a new leotard and we found tap shoes and ballet shoes. Doesn't she look so dang cute!
Here she is at her class. She is a very coordinated kid. In fact, the teacher kept saying, "look at Cori, do what she is doing." She did not get that from me or any in my family. She is way better than I ever was.

8 comments:

Kallie said...

Cori looks so cute, Haley was just saying how good she did at dance. It is fun that she has friends to go to dance with.

Amy said...

Wow, I knew she was a natural!
I can't wait for the recital.

Jamie said...

What a cutie!!!! Cori you are such a darling dancer. I can't wait to see lots more pictures of you and you twinkle toes!

Anna said...

she is adorable!!!!

Britney said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I want her to show me her stuff sometime!

Emilee said...

Your daughter looks adorable. I just read your post about the tumor. I pray that you get good news about it. Please keep us posted. You will definitely be in my prayers. It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. I can't believe I am still here. it seems like forever ago. Hang in there and if you need anything or to talk please don't hesitate.

Brady,McCall said...

Oh my goodness. i love Cori so so much!! She just makes me smile, She is a natural dancer.

Amy said...

I'm thinking you might have to get her into competition dance!!

Amy