CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

4-Wheelin'

We really needed to get away, so we decided to go 4-Wheelin for the day. We made it to the top of Willard Peak. It was such a great view and a pretty ride. The kids are all so good on the bikes. Even my crazy busy Wyatt holds so still. They make it easy to take them.
They really do love each other.
Wyatt loves the bikes! He slept half the way up. The bumpy roads put him right to sleep.

Grandma and Grandpa came up with us. We helped them break in their new bike. Got it good and dirty for them.

6 comments:

Britney said...

That looks like so much fun! We also love to go on little day trips with our 4-wheeler! Such a beautiful view too!

Amy said...

Liza, I am so sorry to hear about all that you are going through. You are in our prayers and I am so glad that you have such a wonderful family to support you.
Your little excursion looks so fun. I am glad you were able to get away.

Todd and Heidi said...

I am so glad that you got to get away for the day. What a beautiful day! We have been thinking about you and you are in our prayers.

Jamie said...

Looks like you had a fun time!! I like the pic of you and Tad

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

That is the cuttest picture of Kamden and Cori hugging! The picture of Grandma Pam, Grandpa Jim and the kids is hilarious, look how grandma Pam is holding Wyatt. I guess you got to hold on to them somehow...

Kellie Glade said...

How fun!!! You 4-wheelin' lovers you!!! We did a little of that as well this summer, but I'm a wimp and stay on flat ground. And how cute are your two oldest hugging...simply adorable!