CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yay!! Wyatt turned two years old!! And he got to celebrate for two full days. Here he is being silly with his big brother and sister! He watches them so close and mimicks their actions. They better watch what they do with him around. If I could only get him to just see the good.
Wyatt got this sand and water table from mom and dad. I hope he got a turn to play in it!!

Oh here he is by himself, only because we made the other two scoot to the side for the picture. I think they played with this for over two hours on Saturday.


We had a party at the park that night. Grandma Connie brought Wyatt this fun t-ball set. He loves all sports.

Aren't they Sweet?!

Wyatt's cake was baseball cookies. I am pretty sure that "ball" was his first word.


This is the second party at Grandma Pam's house. This time it was a golf set. He loved it!

And he loved all the attention he got today. Everyone loves Wyatt.

Here is the second cake, what a spoiled boy.









4 comments:

Anna said...

so big and so cute. Love all the fun. Lincoln says Happy BIRTHDAY! :)

Amber said...

He is SOOOO cute! Thae sand table looks awesome! And, 2 hours...I might need to get a few of those!

Kallie said...

I have always loved how Wyatt crinkles his nose when he smiles. What a cute boy. I think his hairstyle just fits him too!

Doug_Jen said...

Happy birthday!!! Hey where did you get that little tikes t-ball set my mom has one and my son loves it, but she can't seem to remember where it came from