I love how you make her hair so cute with little headbands. The picture with you is adorable, I am never prepared when they ask me to be in it. But you look great!
Liza, I am not sure if you remember me. I found your blog for Jamie's blog. What a cute family you have. I hope you don't mind if I pop in every once in awhile...
She is beautiful! Just like her mommy!! It was fun seeing you walking the other day! Maybe I will get to see you more often with all the construction and detours!
I have been married to my best friend for the past nine years. We love every day, and every day we learn to laugh a little more and play a little harder. Our three crazy, stubborn, yet adorable kids teach us and remind us this constantly.
12 comments:
I love how you make her hair so cute with little headbands. The picture with you is adorable, I am never prepared when they ask me to be in it. But you look great!
I sure think so
Oh, the pictures are darling! I love the one with you in too! You are just as beautiful as she is, must be where she gets it!
She is so cute, I love that little girl. I really like how you did her hair!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Yeah for girls!
You both are!! I can't believe how big she has gotten!
I'm hoping that someday Abbie will leave her hair accessories alone! She is always pulling hers out!
Seriously though, you two look great! I hope you had a good time taking the pictures!!!
She really is so adorable. And her hair is growing out nicely. It looks so darling in the headband.
She DEFINITELY is! Just like her mama! Really, I love the picS...my favorite is the one of both of you! We miss you guys!
She is so cute. It's so nice when they will smile so great for the camera. We need to hang out, my boys want to play with your kids.
Liza, I am not sure if you remember me. I found your blog for Jamie's blog. What a cute family you have. I hope you don't mind if I pop in every once in awhile...
She is beautiful! Just like her mommy!! It was fun seeing you walking the other day! Maybe I will get to see you more often with all the construction and detours!
That's my pretty niece!
Post a Comment