CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

How Did This Happen?

I am not sure how my sweet baby went from this.....
To this................

To this little boy in such a short time!
Wyatt is such a blessing to our family. I often think back to the timing of his birth. I truly believe that if he would not have come when he did, we would not have him. And I can't imagine life without him. Heavenly Father knew that we needed this sweet, happy boy in our lives. Wyatt is an active little boy who like to tear everything out of its place and leave it there, loves to eat, loves his dad and grandpa, and loves balls and trucks. We love our Wyatt!!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a cute boy. Your kids are gorgeous!

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wyatt!!!! Such a funny kid! We miss him.

Amber said...

I don't know how it happens, it makes me sad that they grow so fast! He is a cutie!

Call me and I'll tell you all about the produce, it seriously is great!