CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Things Are Lookin' Up

So, last Sunday morning, Kamden disappeared and we could not find him anywhere. Our house is not very big, and after ten minutes of searching, we were starting to panic. All the doors were still locked, and no one had come or gone. We kept yelling his name, no response. Well, we finally found him under our bed with the suitcases pulled all around him. It was not ten minutes later, he kept asking me for the phone to call someone. I said to him, "you only know our phone number, who would you call?" Our phone number is not the only one he knows, yeah that's right, he knows 911. How embarrassing to have the dispatch call you back.
Well, this week has gone much smoother. Kamden has made lots of friends at school. He even had a play date with his friend named Camden. We are getting back into a routine and feeling more comfortable at church.

7 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

Oh how I know what you are going through we moved the end of MArch but I didn't move my kids school til this year and I still hear why did we have to move? I want to go to my old school. But I am glad things are better. Oh and by the way I still feel awkward sometimes at church so you know it does take time to adjust but it does get better I think or hope. LOL

Britney said...

Kamden! That stinker! Scary, but kinda funny too! I'm glad you're feeling more at home, but I still miss you tons! I had an idea though that would help keep our little families in touch...I'll have to call you! Oh! Cody got his deer...It's a 5 by 6 and 28 inches (whatever that means). I'll have him send Tad some pics.

Jamie said...

Shoot what a scare!!! i can totally picture you all panicked. Kamden, poor little guy he and Oliver really need to get together soon.

Kellie Glade said...

I'm sure your laughing now, but I can only imagine how worried you were. KIDS!!! How do you like your new home? Are you all settled in now?

Kallie said...

Liza,
Go to your layout page, and click on page elements. Then click on add a gadget, click on blog list. That is how to show everyones recent blog title.

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Your kids are hilarious! After watching Wyatt turn out Pam's Christmas lights one by one, I wonder if he will turn out to be even more mischevious than Kamden...

Emilee said...

So where is your new home located? I guess i missed that post on what exactly you got. I hope that things will continually get better. I hate when you kind find your kids, it freaks you out. Cambree got lost in my dads house once, I was panicked. She was in the shower playing. What are we going to do with these kids?