CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Little Bit of This and a Little of That

So much has happened this month, but the most important is Kamden turned Six! Yahooooo! It seems like just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital. Six years has passed in a flash. Kamden has taught me so much in six years. Above all else, he has taught me patience, but he has also taught me to be more care free, and to love what comes natural. He has taught me what true love is, and that I truly do love another human being more than myself. Love ya Bud!!
Kamden is a spoiled boy, this year he finally got more toys than clothes. He is quite the little paleantologist. As he opened each dinosaur, he told everyone the scientific name of that dinosaur.

Not the greatest picture of the three of us, but I ended up in each picture because he wanted to open every present on my lap.


We went to see Madagascar 2, so this cake was only fitting. I usually make my kid' cakes but, this year, well what can I say? I was a little busy and Kamden loved the cake even better.



Here is our Halloween party at Grandma's house


And all of us minus Brock and Bonnie (refer to Bonnie' blog).

Wyatt is already eating his candy.


Aren't they cute? Kamden came up with his wizard costume on his own and of course Cori is a princess and this lion fits Wyatt's personality great.

And we had to include our dad's dear pictures. Cori is the brave one.


Gross, I know....But, I married him.

Wyatt really did love it.


And just more playing....



11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug_Jen said...

Glad to see you survived the move, are you unpacked? Where are the pics of your new house? Happy birthday Kamden it looks like you made out like a bandit.

Brenda said...

Very cute Halloween pictures, happy birthday Kamden and those deer pictures are kind of gross but totally Tad :)

Anna said...

that is the coolest wizard costume I've ever seen!!!

Jamie said...

I love the pics of you guys on Halloween it looks like you had a great time at the party. You will have to post pics of your new house I can't wait to see how cute it is.

shelly said...

I love all the pictures--especially the Halloween ones, so cute! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new house!

Britney said...

Hey...glad to see you're getting settled and have rejoined the blog world! Thanks again for inviting Gage to the movie, he had a great time! And all I have to say about the deer pics is YUCK!! But, I'm married to "one of those" too!
Love ya!

Michelle said...

Liza,

This is Michelle (Parker) Stradling, your old roomie. I saw your link on Emilee's blog and went to see if it was you. Your family is darling and you look as cute as ever. I am sorry to hear about your past surgery, but what a great outcome! I hope all is well with your family!

Kellie Glade said...

How fun! Love your costumes on Halloween.

Unknown said...

Liza! i just had to tell you...Camden and Cori are adorable! :)

Unknown said...

And Oh my gosh! I just saw the pictures of Halloween! How fun! Pam and wyatt are my all time favorite! :) Hope you guys are doing well!