Sometimes I feel like I can't post because I don't have any pictures, but here goes another boring post without pictures. Great new to share: We sold our house!! I knew when I found out that I was having surgery we would sell. So basically, Tad gets to do all the packing and moving. I can help a little here and there, but the big moves are up to Tad. We sold a week and a half ago and we have been frantic to find somewhere to live. I did not want to get an apartment, and I for sure did not want to have to live with someone. We made an offer on a house we loved last week and lo and behold they came back with a counter offer that was more than the house was listed for. Who does that? Little did we know they actually did us a favor. We found another house that we love even more, they took our offer, and now we have a house to move right into. We are so excited, so nervous, and ready to move. We have a lot to do in a short amount of time.
Luckily I am feeling so much better. This is my last week of having a babysitter! I am so grateful for all the help from my mom, mother-in-law (and father-in-law), and Tad's sister Amy. Our kids have been so spoiled and I have not worried for a second that they are well taken care of. We owe all of these family members big time. Thanks Again!
The Truth About Moving
10 years ago
11 comments:
Liza, Glad you are healing and resting well. Isn't is so nice to have family nearby? Congrats on selling your house!!! You'll have to take pics of your new house when you get a chance.
Congrats on selling your home and to hear that you are feeling much better. Brit is so sad to have you guys leave but I am sure you both will stay oin touch. Can't wait to see pics of your new house.
Good news for who? Surely not for the neighbor who is so sad you're moving! No, really we are happy that it all worked out for you! But, you have to promise me that we'll keep in touch and get the kids together to play. Congratulations! I'm so excited to see your new house!
Wow, I can't wait to see pictures of your new house! ( I thought for a minute when you said you were moving "UP" that you might be moving all the way UP to Washington State, but no, it sounds like you are staying in Utah.) Glad you are feeling better.
I am glad you are feeling better and Congrats on selling your house! Where is your new house located? You definitely have to post pictures of the new place. Good luck moving.
I can't wait to see the new place!!! Wish I could be there to help you in the move. Hey, Trav probably will be in town that same time so he can help you. I just thought of that so that makes me feel a little better...kind of like I am helping sort of?!
I'm so excited for you guys. I need to call and get details. You move fast. I hope you make it, be careful!! :)
Tad don't forget to call me when you guys move. Remember I volunteered. I would be happy to
BRYCE
Congrats!! I am glad that you are feeling better! What a trial! Let us know if you need help packing or moving, we are close by!!
Hi Liza! I just found your blog and learned about your surgery. I am glad that it went well and that you are feeling better...and of course you would sell your house right now! Congrats and good luck! Where are you going? My blog is private, so e-mail me your e-mail and I will send you info for viewing it if you would like. I am so glad I found you! You look so happy and great and your family is adorable! Take care!
Lichelle
trentandlichelle@hotmail.com
Yay for you guys! Congratulations! Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.
Post a Comment