
Last night we decorated ginger bread houses. The kids were dying all day to do this. They each got to pick out candy at the store. Here is Wyatt. He got to decorate his own house. I usually pride myself that my kids are candy kids and can handle quite a bit of sweets (we always have some on hand) but, Wyatt ate so much he threw up. That was the end of his house decorating.

Tad and Cori were partners.

Kamden and me. He wanted the cover the entire house with candy. And that's how it ended up.

Wyatt felt much better after he threw up and got his jammies on.

Kamden has been off track since before Thanksgiving, and will be until Jan 5th. I have been trying to think of fun things to do around town. We loved ChuckECheeses. We went in the afternoon, and no one was there. It was great.

Cori and Kamden waiting for their pizza.

Wyatt ran from Chuck crying. I don't think he'll like Santa this year either.

He did like this ride though, this was his favorite. Thanks Grandma Pam for coming with us. We had so much fun.
7 comments:
those are so cute. Lincoln is very jealous Looks like a ton of fun. Poor Wyatt. :(
Wyatt is the cutest thing ever!!!! I love his huge open mouthed smile. Give your kiddos a kiss and hug from me and we will see them in a week.
How fun! We haven't really done anything related to Christmas Cheer...I'm the grinch this year. LOL! Anyway, when are we going to Texas Roadhouse???!!! Call me!
I love Christmas! There are so many fun things to do. Looks like you and your family have been spreading lots of holiday cheer.
Your kids are so cute! I LOL at Wyatt's candy experience. Glad to know there are other moms out there that give their kids candy!!
Your kiddos are dolls! I can't believe how much Cori looks like McCall! My mom said you moved way close to me, we should get together sometime!
Your prediction was right, Wyatt was scared of Santa. Poor kid!!
Post a Comment