
Cori has been begging for a "watermelon" room for a real long time. We finally gave in since this week is her birthday, and this whole week is about Cori. I should have taken a before picture, but just picture a blah, yucky light tan color.

There is really high vaulted ceilings in her room, so the green goes really high.

Yesterday when Tad was done, Cori stayed in her room for hours just dancing...
8 comments:
How cute, I love the "watermelon" room! It is a such cheery colors, how could a cute girl like her not love it?
Super Cute! Maycie's room is pink and green too! Happy Birthday Cori!!
looks so good!!! I love the mountain dew color. :) She's adorable!!!
Looks great! Happy Birthday Cori!
Looks super cute! Good job on the colors, I love it. Love the bedspread as well. That's the cutest thing that she danced for hours in her room, that's Cori for ya:).
That cute little girl, she deserves at watermelon room. Plus good thing Tad is amazing at painting. It looks really good!
That room would have anyone dancing in it! Love it!
darling! Did she outgrow her purple? Ahhh, why do they have to grow up?
Post a Comment