My mom just told me today that she wanted me to see what you guys made yesterday. Now I have seen it we will have to get together to make a "spring wreath"!!! Love it.....
I have been married to my best friend for the past nine years. We love every day, and every day we learn to laugh a little more and play a little harder. Our three crazy, stubborn, yet adorable kids teach us and remind us this constantly.
6 comments:
That is sooooo cute. how do you do it?
that is adorable! I'm eith Joni...How?
My mom just told me today that she wanted me to see what you guys made yesterday. Now I have seen it we will have to get together to make a "spring wreath"!!! Love it.....
So Cute!!! I am so jealous!
Love it!
I love it...you have to email me what you supplies you used and such. So cute!!!
Post a Comment