CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Sick Day?

This is what my house looks like after just one day of being sick.
That is right...I came down with the stomach flu early Sunday morning.
And I am telling you surgery and the flu do not mix well.
And today, although I am feeling better I am just going to look at the mess.
No cleaning today.
I am just going to look at the mixed puzzles and games, and maybe, just maybe I will feel like cleaning them up tomorrow.

6 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you get feeling better...and heck...just leave the mess...maybe someone else will notice, and you'll be off the hook...OK, if your house is anything like my house, that probably won't happen...but good for you for just leaving it. What can I do to help you?

Brady,McCall said...

Oh man! Im so sorry I hope you get feeling better. Do you need anything?

Kallie said...

Liza, I am sorry to hear that you got sick. My mom called me Sunday to see how I felt. Maybe it was the fish?? I hope you feel better, let me know if you need Wyatt to come play.

The Larsen's said...

Hope you are feeling better today! Way to just let it go! It's always easier to do once you have made the decision to let it not bother you!

Anna said...

Oh I hope Tad took care of that, knowing Tad I'm sure he did. :) Maybe you should stay in bed another day. I hate being sick, and on top of the surgery. You need a break! Hope you have something fun planned for friday. We are excited to have the kids!

Emilee said...

Isnt it amazing how fast we can lose control of our houses? It always amazes me. I hope you are feeling better and your little chitlens can help clean up the mess:).