1. Almost every Thursday throughout the summer, we met up with a lot of my cousins at different parks. Sometimes far like the Gateway and sometimes right in our own back yard. It was quite nice that sometimes I just had Wyatt and sometimes I had all three. (That darn year round school throws our summers off a bit.)
2. It was quite monumental that we made it on a drive to California and back without much to speak of. I think we have hit a growing up point. The biggest problem we had was pulling over quickly to go to the bathroom.
3. A lot of time spent with these two. I would like to think we take care of Grandma Great, but I think she takes care of us too.
7. Boondocks! So fun! Thanks Grandma Connie! It was so fun for everyone, even me who just watched! They have been talking about it ever since.
4 comments:
Look how big your cute kids are getting! It looks like it was a great summer. I hope you get feeling better soon!
What a fun summer. Im sorry your tumor came back, I hope everything is going good and you were able to get rid of it. Congrats on being diaper free, sometimes I wonder what am I thinking starting all over:) We need to get together.
Hey about time Lady!!! hdarling pics. I miss your kids so much.....and YOU of course!
Summer went so fast, how did you fit all that in? Cute pictures!
Post a Comment