CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're Back...

Oh so much has happened lately. I guess that is where I have been, a little bit of everywhere. So, here is my attempt at a catch up. Wyatt turned three! He knew he wanted to have his party at Chuck E Cheese.
This boy is all sports...which was every present he recieved.

He spent every minute at the basketball shoot. Oh he was so happy all night. He loves the attention!



And he loves his dad that is for sure!!


Kamden had his first grade program and it was perfect for him...all about dinosaurs. His teacher, Mrs Thomas was amazing and was playing the piano, while singing, while leading the music.




He practiced for many months and notice their cute shirts they painted. The day after the program Kam got to jump a plane to New Mexico to visit cousins. I need to get these pictures, but he had the time of his life. Thanks Jamie and kids for being so great to Kam. I think he would come every month if he could.

We had a few birthdays in May. Tad and I share a birthday although he is a couple, uh um, years older than I am (and I don't let him forget that). The kids were so excited they made my cake for me while I was gone one night. And I am afraid those numbers on the cake are not a lie.


Cori graduated from preschool this year. She loves to learn and was so excited to go to school everyday. We absolutely loved Miss Amber and are so sad she doesn't get to go there.

What a sweet girl...and she knew her part perfectly.




Cori also has been taking clogging lessons. It was such a cute performance.


Isn't she beautiful?!

I know, a picture overload, and I am afraid there is even more to come.











3 comments:

Amber said...

WOW! you have been busy! I thought these were supposed to be "the lazy days of summer" hope they come soon! for you AND me! Your kids are absolutely adorable! I love them! I will miss Cori too...but let's get the little girls together this summer...I know Libby would LOVE it!

Anna said...

adorable!!! We need another playdate soon. Lincoln's losing his life without school. :) poor kamden and year round school. :) ps i still have her jacket, sorry.
loved the make up look, although she looks too old with it on. :)

Jamie said...

Such cute kids you old lady! i will send you pics of when Kam was here!