
This was the funniest activity I have ever seen a class do. Kams class earned a party and this is what they voted...a food fight. Here is the before shot.

These poor little girls had no idea what was coming. Although, I was volunteering earlier in the day, and I bet I heard twenty kids ask if it was time for the food fight yet.

This was just the beginning...

Look at that pudding and whipped cream.

I haven't laughed this hard in a really long time.

And behold the after pictures. Now looking at this picture, it looks like Kamden got the worst of it. He either doesn't run so fast, or he was asking for it. Either way, he was laughing the whole time.

That is Kamden's teacher sitting in the middle...what a great and fun teacher she has been.
3 comments:
Liza that IS the coolest thing! one cool teacher! So much fun!
wow, that looks like so much fun! What a fun memory...I don't think he'll soon forget that day!
That is tooo funny! What a cool teacher!
Post a Comment