I swear Wyatt only has ONE face! Love his expression! All three of them looked cute (or handsome for the boys).
So....when's the trip to Bear Lake?? We got to get the week/weekend selected soon! You talk to Rod and Connie, I'll talk to my parents, and MAYBE that will cause them to start talking about it! :)
I have been married to my best friend for the past nine years. We love every day, and every day we learn to laugh a little more and play a little harder. Our three crazy, stubborn, yet adorable kids teach us and remind us this constantly.
2 comments:
I swear Wyatt only has ONE face! Love his expression! All three of them looked cute (or handsome for the boys).
So....when's the trip to Bear Lake?? We got to get the week/weekend selected soon! You talk to Rod and Connie, I'll talk to my parents, and MAYBE that will cause them to start talking about it! :)
Kamden's face...haha! You'd think Tad would be behind them in that one! they all look so cute in their easter duds!
Post a Comment