CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Vote for Utahn of the year

My sweet Grandpa George, whom I have mentioned many times on this blog, is up for Utahn of the year. You can vote for George Wahlen at http://www.sltrib.com/ You can see the voting place in a box about half way down the page. It is well deserved and would be a great tribute to him. Thanks for voting!!!!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

Thanks Liza, I hope you don't care but I am just going to copy yours over to my blog.

Jenefer said...

I voted for you! You guys coming on Monday for the hayride?? I'd love to see you all there!!! hayrides will be at 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. if one time works better, good. If not, just come and we'll take you on your own ride!! :)