
This is the only time that we love getting dressed up....we love this Christmas party.

We love Grandma and Grandpa Great, and we miss Grandpa more than ever!! We are so glad Grandma still loves to party.

We love to participate in the nativity story....

She didn't move her arms the entire time, very obedient.

Him, on the other hand, what a wild donkey!

Some of my favorite people! Love them!

And what a dang good lookin' family!
8 comments:
Very cute photos! Love the family picture at the end! Looking forward to seeing you all SOON!! :)
Very cute. Love the green. :) Lincoln has a little something for Kamden and Cori too. :) We'll be over maybe tomorrow. :)
Way Cute pictures! That was a very fun party, you all looked so cute. The kids were very good in the nativity.
Oh, I love these pictures! Too cute, (I think it's maybe the people in them that I like so much!) I love the green too!
I loved your families matching green outfits, so cute together. I thought Wyatt was hilarious as the donkey, I got a picture of him laying down on the floor like a real donkey. My kids look forward to that party too, plus that and Easter are the only times they get a whole new church outfit.
What a darling family indeed! Hope you and your family has a very Merry Christmas!!!
You all look so cute! I really like the matching outfits--too cute.
You guys look great. I can't believe the party is already come and gone, hope you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment