
We got away for the weekend!! Kamden is off track, so we took the opportunity to leave home. It was so warm in St. George, we didn't want to leave. We found out the kids are such good hikers. Wyatt hiked for hours without help...that boy does not stop.

Grandma and Grandpa were so fun to have with us.

McCall, Brady, and Kade went down into this cave. My kids wanted to go down so bad, but they have a chicken mom. It was atleast a thirty foot drop with bats flying around.

That is MCcall and Cori and Kade and Kamden in the go-carts.

And here is us at the St. George Temple.
6 comments:
I'm jealous! It looks like you guys are going well... we should get the boys together and play! Give me a call sometime!
Hey Liza you look good! It sounds like overall it was a great trip.
Liza, my mom told me what happened to the screen. I know how you feel. I told my mom the same thing about Dax. No wonder nobody wants us to come over to their house, he ruins everything.
Maybe you should take Wyatt hiking more during the summer, what a good way to put all his energy to a good cause.
I hear you, my kids have a chicken mom too. You look great and cute family.
How fun! Cody was down there all last week renewing his certifications for work, and was loving the weather, too! We really need to plan a day to get together...I'm feeling like a hermit, I never go anywhere. I'm glad you had fun!
We love quick trips, especially to St. George. Looks like you guys had a great time. I am happy for you.
Little Cori looks darling!
Post a Comment