CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

8 Years

Eight years ago, I thought I knew what life was all about. I thought I could predict the future. I thought that there would only be smooth sailing and happy endings. I was right about one thing, I think I am well on my way to that happy ending, but it is not always smooth sailing.
I know that I never doubted how happy Tad and I would be. I just didn't realize what kind of trials would be put before us. Every time another hard thing gets thrown our way, we always say, "we'll make it, we've done harder things." One thing that has never been a trial for us is us. I think that the reason we have been hit so hard by everything else is because our relationship is steady.
The last eight years has been the best of my life. Tad has given me the world. I am so happy in love. I can't wait for the hundreds more to come.
Happy Anniversary Tad!!

6 comments:

L said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a cute couple!

Emilee said...

Happy Anniversary. You know you were one of the first of my friends to get married and what an amazing wedding it was. I am so happy I was able to be there. I am glad that you are still happy and loving what more could anyone ask for?

Britney said...

Yay! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you! I actually didn't know you got married in January. Me and Cody's anniversary is next Tuesday the 20th. That's awesome. You guys are such an example of how love and marriage should be!

Kellie Glade said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad I was able to attend your wedding reception. It was gorgeous! You were such a beautiful bride. May you have many more joyous years ahead of you.

Mel and the boys said...

That was a sweet post. Tad is a good guy and you are so sweet, you deserve each other. Happy Anniversary!

Mel and the boys said...

That was a sweet post. Tad is a good guy and you are so sweet, you deserve each other. Happy Anniversary!