Dear McCall,We are so sad that you moved! We will miss seeing you all the time, but we will look forward to when you come home to visit us. You are the best babysitter ever, and the best nurse ever too. We hope that Cori grows up to be even half as sweet as nice and as pretty as you. If she does, we know we succeeded in raising her. You will do so good at college. You are so smart and "you can do hard things." Have the time of your life because it goes by fast, play hard, but study hard too. Find cute boys, but be good to your girlfriends. We love you more than you know.
Hugs and kisses,
Liza, Kamden, Cori, and Wyatt
5 comments:
I cannot believe that McCall is that old. Time flies. I hope she has as good of time as we did at College!
Hey McCall if you are reading this I already was missing you. I know you will love Snow and I am so glad that I am lucky enough to have you and Liza for sisters!
I have an idea, maybe get McCall to start a blog so we can keep up on her fun college life!
Love this photo. Two pretty sisters.....
You gave McCall good advice.
Liza, I noticed McCall had a blog, have her send me an invite to brycekal@yahoo.com
Post a Comment