Everytime we take our kids to the library to check out books (which is quite often), Kamden comes out of there with encyclopedias about dinosaurs. Now, story books about dinosaurs would be fine, but no, these are just informational. He knows right where they are located at our library and he doesn't even go to the kids books anymore. So when we get home, Tad and I secretly race and volunteer to read Cori's books.

We thought this week was Kamden's last week before school started, but now school has been postponed for another two weeks. So we'll just keep playing. Needless to say, this is one of Kamden's favorite placed to come.

Kamden always proudly announces that when he grows up he wants to be a Paleontologist.

Because Kamden has made himself an expert on dinosaurs, he knows which ones are meat eaters and which are plant eaters. He was not about to stand by any that are meat eaters. Here is Grandma Pam and Cori, they don't know this guy is a meat-eater.

Cori is so sweet and tries to love what Kamden loves.
9 comments:
He is so cute! I love this age, they are so inquisitive and want to know everything. They are also little experts once they learn something new. It is cute that his little sister wants to be 'cool' like him. Is he going into 1st grade or kindergarten?
Oh how fun! That is one place we didn't make it to this summer...well, I guess we stil have time! Lol! I absolutely love your kids, they are so darling!
I have had the privlage of recieving a dinosaur lesson or two from Kamden. He is very professional.
That is so cute! How does he even know what a paleontologist is? that just made me laugh. Your family is adorable.
Looks like you guys had a good time at the dinosaur park. Hey where did Kamden's shirt show up at? I feel bad that your school is postponed for 2 weeks. Will the end of school be 2 weeks later?
Next time I go to the Dino Park, I'm taking Kam with me so he can protect me from the meat eaters!
Amy
It does look like fun. As Bryan and I looked at the pictures we couldn't help but feel that you guys should really move up here. I think you would love it and our kids would get along great.....what do you think? :)
Your cute kids! That is so funny that Kamden is suspicious of the carnivorous dinosaurs... he is very smart.
It was so fun to see you guys. I can't believe that it has been so long. Everyone looks so great and I hope we can get together again sooner than 5 or 6 years. Thanks so much for coming it meant so much
Post a Comment