CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

October

We have had such a fun October! Jamie and her kids came in town for a weekend. This is all the kids at the Treehouse.
Here we are with Grandma at a pumpkin patch.









Carving Pumpkins...not my favorite tradition, but the kids love it.



We all went trick or treating at the Veterens Nursing Home. I think we brought home more candy from there than we did our neighborhood.


Wyatt the pirate



Ariel


Indiana Jones



I made sure Tad dressed up, although I am not sure what you would call his costume, but he was a good sport.








5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! I have been waiting to see your kids pics in their costumes! Wyatt's pumkin reminded me of him!

Anna said...

I was thinking the same thing, that your kids pumpkins remind me of each of their personalities. :) Love the costumes! I need to send you my pic's from the party of your kids. I've got cute ones too. Ruby is always looking at our blog to say"Look it's Ruby and Diet!!!!" She misses him. :)

Brady,McCall said...

What a fun Halloween! You guys all looked so cute! I love all of your pumpkins:)

Britney said...

Looks like you had a great month! I miss you guys...we need to go to dinner or even get together with the kids, Gage was asking about Kamden the other day. Love ya!

Kallie said...

Halloween is my favorite, looks like we missed out at the Veterans nursing home :( Dang maybe next year!