I finally managed to get this done!! We have not had a family picture taken since Cori was a baby..so sad. And I love these....now to get the copies done...
Love them! That reminds me...we need to get some done for us too. Phebe was the baby in the last family picture...I guess I'll call the photographer soon!
All I have to do is look at these photos and it makes me smile! I love everyone of you. The photos are priceless and the people are precious. LOVE YOU!
I have been married to my best friend for the past nine years. We love every day, and every day we learn to laugh a little more and play a little harder. Our three crazy, stubborn, yet adorable kids teach us and remind us this constantly.
15 comments:
Soooo cute! what a darling family you have! Love them!
Darling pictures!! LOVE IT!!
Such a cute family. It's such a pain to get them done, but so nice to have them.
Love them! That reminds me...we need to get some done for us too. Phebe was the baby in the last family picture...I guess I'll call the photographer soon!
All I have to do is look at these photos and it makes me smile! I love everyone of you. The photos are priceless and the people are precious. LOVE YOU!
So adorable! What a great family you have.
Those are really cute pictures! I think Cori should be a model, look how gorgeous she is!
My favorite is the bum shot
Cute Liza! I am so glad they turned out so well!
They turned out great! You have such a cute family! Where did you have them taken? I love the red bridge and the leaves.
Cute! They turned out so great!
I had to take a peek to see what you thought of the pictures. I'm glad you're happy with them! You have such a cute family. Thanks!
Those turned out darling! Such a cute family!
How cute is your family! I loved looking at all the cute poses...especially the silly ones. I had better get one in a Christmas card this year :)
Post a Comment