
It has been a long wait for Cori to start preschool.
Kamden has been going for so long. The day finally came and she loved it!! She wasn't a bit nervous. Notice her friend Carter crying...he was not about to let his mom leave.

I know Amber, you are going to love me for that picture!


Cori is so sweet. She is my easy-going, good natured child. She loves to share with others. She loves to have new friends and is so kind to everyone. Sure love ya Cor, I am so proud of you.
6 comments:
cori is so big and grown up!!! Good job, she sure doesn't look nervous at all. How fun.
Ummmmmm, PLEEEEEEASE take that picture off...or at least just crop it to that cute little Cori! I missed her today, I hope she is feeling better. AND, I meant to call you on Tuesday after school....THANK YOU for bringing Kamden, I almost cried when I saw him, and I'm so glad he hugged me back...when I went to hug him I seriously thought what if he just stands there and thinks I am some crazy lady...he didn't and he was SO cute..."Miss Amber did you know I'm in the 1st grade?" Seriously he is the cutest little boy, how do you and Tad feel about arranged marriages?
I'm glad school finally started too...Cori is darling, and she looked so cute in her new school clothes!
Sweet Cori.....could she possible be any cuter! I love her cute outfit and her hair! We can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks!
Awww, she's getting so big! I miss seeing her cute little face right next door!:( Liza, I have an extra ticket to New Moon...you interested???
She looks so cute in her school clothes! She does look all grown up.
Hmmmm...that would be my boy crying for his mommy! LOL! I guess that won't last forever so enjoy it now, right? Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment