
We love Great Grandpa!! What a sad day it was yesterday....Grandpa passed away at the age of 84. I am so grateful I have had the opportunity to be his grand-daughter. He is the most humble man I have ever known. He might have been the world's hero because of his bravery and sacrifice for his country, but he was our hero because he loved grandma and was so tender with her, he was so giving and loved his family more than anything else in life, and was kind to everyone he met. We love you Grandpa and we will all miss you!
5 comments:
Wow. Ivan works at the VA Hospital, which is named after him, and he was quite the impressive man! I kept thinking, "I think that's Liza's Grandpa." I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye, but what a an amazing man to have in your life as your grandpa!
I am so sorry to hear of your Grandpa's passing. Though I don't know him, he must have been an amazing man, with an amazing family...I think the two go together. Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I've been thinking alot about your family this week. We all loved Grandpa George. I feel grateful to have know him and your grandma. He will be remembered and missed.
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. It is so hard to see our grandparents get older and move to the next stage. I remember meeting him once, He seemed so sweet.
Post a Comment