
Every Thursday throughout the summer, we meet up with a bunch of my cousins to play at different parks. We found this great park in South Ogden with fun water toys. Last year, my kids would not have anything to do with the water. We have made huge improvements this year. I think Kamden has been in the water every day this summer. And, he loves it!

Sweet Cori even liked the water. I didn't bring their swimming suits because I didn't think they would get that wet. Boy, was I wrong. They were both soaked. Luckily, it was so hot, we dried in about 2 seconds.

Wyatt was the one who didn't like the water. He wanted to just sit in the shade and eat.
10 comments:
Wyatt,
You can be my buddy. I don't like water play either. Sitting in the shade and eating is more my cup of tea!
I'm so proud of Cori and Kamden. They are getting brave. What a fun way to keep in touch with the cousins.
Amy
I am so glad you started this, so I cna come bug you! ha ha! Since we live sooo far away and never see each, this will keep us updated!
Liza! Your hair looks pink in this picture! :) We can't wait to come home and see everybody.
Hey that was my first thought too that your hair is pink!!! Crazy! WIsh I was there to share in all the big fun!
Summer is always more fun with water involved. Raegan loves being anywhere with water. Looks like you all had a blast!
Looks like fun! Your kids are adorable, what a cute family!
Your kids are so great. I'm glad they are loving the water this summer, we still need to plan a pool party.
So why did you dye your hair pink?
I'm glad I got to be there and enjoy being around family. I am so pleased that Kamden loves the water, it gives me hope for Benjamin.
Well I have finally had a chance to check out your blog! Glad you have joined the fun. By the way are you going to the LHS reunion in August?
Post a Comment